Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Whit Monday in Munich



video


Seeing as I'm at work from 9-6 5 days a week, I don't get a chance to wonder around town. Saturdays are reserved for errands and Sundays for cleaning and resting. So I took the chance to do the tourist thing and did the 'walking tour of Munich' it was quite fun, and got to see how places link together. I began and ended my walk in a very Bavarian way. I also got to see my first Oompah band!



I've also spotted a new interesting exhibition I'd like to go an see. I saw this poster in the corner of my eye and took the escalators back down again just to see what it was about, and where the exhibition was being held. It's called Typography of Terror. Kudos to the designer. Apologies for the terrible picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment