Wednesday, 23 May 2012


Apologies for being non existent recently. I've been working pretty hard on my DPS report. After lots of to-ing and fro-ing I finally settled on a style and layout. Then came fitting the copy in and preparing all links for the document. After a long two weeks, I finally produced a maquette which also allowed me to practice me binding technique.

I'm pretty glad a did it this way as my binding on my maquette was rubbish. Safe to say I've made some notes how to produce a better quality one for my final. 

I'm planning to send it off on Friday morning allowing it 10 working days to get to Sarah at LCC. Lets hope the postman doesn't feel particularly lazy.. 

I hope I get to catch up on some sleep after I send it off, 2 weeks of late nights is beginning to catch up with me.

Fingers crossed it'll turn out how it looks in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment