Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Working at ESO




So my first (and second) day at ESO have finally passed. I'm glad to say that I'm having a great time! Everyone is really friendly and helpful and the place (although a labyrinth) its really cool.

My first day was a bit of a race, I met lots of people at was shown around the building and various offices and various different directions and filled out some good old paperwork. The building is circular shaped, and has two ways of getting anywhere depending on which way round you want to go. All the corridors, stairs, doors and walkways look exactly the same -but despite that I seem to be managing okay.

I'm still adjusting, and getting used to it all but I'm pleased to report that it's all pretty great and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've got a great computer set up with two monitors which I'm still getting used to, but I still keep on 'losing' my mouse arrow and then realise its somewhere in the other screen.


No comments:

Post a Comment