Thursday, 15 March 2012

Super Tired
















  




This is exactly how I feel.


My second week is almost finished at DK as a Design Intern. The last few days have been mega busy as were trying to make all the books ready for the fair in Bologna. Just as the piles of books become smaller more seem to be added to the conveyor belt of work.

Although the work I am currently doing isn't design related, I am still putting 100% into it. I want to show them that whatever they give to me I will I will do great at. All the different teams I've been working with seem really pleased with all the books we've been making, which is great!

I've also been asked to stay on a few extra days to help out with various things which will be nice as I will be able to see the other aspects of the company.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment