Tuesday, 28 February 2012

It's More Fun in the Philippines




I look at these pictures and laugh and become nostalgic, because it has been a while since I have been back. Above are a few of my favorites. 

The Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT) at the beggining of 2012 released 'It's more fun in the Philippines' and encouraged people to take part allowing them to create their own ad, using personal pictures. 

It's amazing and has caught on rapidly. Whoever came up with the idea well done them- Philippines tends to get overlooked in the general 'trip to Asia' and I think that this new campaign will finally bring it some light. 

Philippines is an amazingly beautiful place (yes I am biased) and I hope that others will travel there to see the beauty and wonders.

I am a proud Graphic Designer who desperately wishes to be apart of this campaign, but most of all-

I am a proud Filipina.

image credit: pintrest

No comments:

Post a Comment